Shape your waist in classic Victorian style with this perforated leather underbust waist-cinching corset. With hip gores that enhance your hips and ensure a tight fit, this cotton-lined corset is designed to give you a dramatic, feminine shape. Steel bones and a steel front busk make sure this corset keep its iconic shape. Lace ties in the back let you customize your waist for the hourglass shape you deserve. The modesty panel protects from lacing burn leaving you free to concentrate on achieving maximum pleasure.
We recommend you buy this corset in a size that’s 3-4 inches smaller than your natural waist. If you love the look of this corset but can’t see your size, ask us about our custom made to measure service. We’re always happy to answer questions about our collection of handpicked, unique corsets.
- Material: 2 layers, outer shell is leather and 2nd layer is cotton twill.
- Construction: Multi panel pattern, assembled with a lock-stitch. Internal boning channels. Also has 4 garter tabs.
- Boning: Spiral steel bones (1/4″ wide) and 4 flats (1/4″ wide) sandwiching the grommets.
- Modesty panel: Attached lacing protector on the back made of two layers and also includes a placket overtop of the busk to hide it.
- Binding: Leather.
- Laces: Strong 100% cotton shoe-lace style laces ( we don’t use cheap nylon or silk lacing).
- Busk: Standard 1/2″ wide Steel busk on each side.
INCH / CM
|22" / 54-57 cm||18"|
|24" / 59-62 cm||20"|
|26" / 64-67 cm||22"|
|28" / 69-72 cm||24"|
|30" / 74-77 cm||26"|
|32" / 79-82 cm||28"|
|34" / 84-87 cm||30"|
|36" / 90-93 cm||32"|
|38" / 95-98 cm||34"|
|40" / 100-103 cm||36"|
|42" / 105-108 cm||38"|
|44" / 110-113 cm||40"|
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very soft, beautiful corset. Shapes my body even if not tight-laced. Comfortable to wear. Fits me though my torso is a bit short.
It is my first corset and I love it. The corset looks great and the quality seems to be very good, surprisingly it feels comfortable too. It arrived quickly and discretely packed.
+ Love the fit and how it looks (I mean, I REALLY love it) - No reply regarding tracking number. - Over all, at this price, I'll turn a blind eye to the negatives. The corset is wonderful itself.
Arrived in Canada in a timely manner. Came pre-laced perfectly, in the inverted bunny ears style, which is the best. The leather is soft and supple, and the perforations will make it good for wearing in the summer, as the corset is very light, yet great for waist training or tightlacing. It will look fantastic over or under clothes. I love the hip gores, it provides a lot of room to reduce any tummy pooch underneath. Definitely worth the price.